Cloud Electronics are pleased to announce the shipping of the most significant solution to low-cost amplifier monitoring ever.
The VTX card hosts its own website providing monitoring and surveillance information about the amplifier’s condition and status – which can be viewed from any remote location at any time using any computer (or PDA, smartphone, etc.) via its normal Internet browser application. With no further software necessary, the VTX card is the simplest and lowest-cost option available.
Detailed features include:
- Optional Ethernet interface for Cloud VTX power amplifiers, allows remote monitoring of amplifier status from any computer, anywhere
- Operates with any web browser – no dedicated software necessary
- Low data rates mean that existing IT infrastructure can be used – no dedicated network necessary
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Easy to set up
- Monitors internal temperature, signal level, PSU status, protection circuitry and fans
- Confirms all amplifier rear panel control settings
- Checks load impedance on demand, or at scheduled times, using user-defined frequency
- Real-time clock for event logging
- User-definable polling interval
- Automatic email or SMS text alert on pre-defined fault condition