The basic building block of our Event line is the Event-KR101. The all-white mono column is comprised of a Kobra-KK102 loudspeaker to provide uniform coverage and is paired with a Thunder-KMT12 subwoofer to deliver a big sound in the low range. The top is affixed to the sub with a pole shaped as a Kobra to create a line of continuity in its discreet design and to hide cables at the same time.
On its own, the kit is ideal events with speech requirements and background music. However, the column boasts modular capabilities and can be combined with the other elements in the Event line to create the system that is optimized for each different occasion.
- Modular Components: To provide complete versatility, these all-white solutions can be combined in any number of combinations and adapt to the needs of different venues and events to ensure seamless integration throughout
- Visually Discreet: For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality
- Plug and Play: Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on
- Lightweight: We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time
- Pure Array Technology: Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics
- Integrated DSP: Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration