Gives audio engineers and systems operators control over the audio level of conference microphones, interpreter consoles and system inputs/outputs without the need for a PC.
- Cooperating with HCS-8300M Congress Main Unit, the operator can adjust and monitor audio levels for conference microphone units
- 15-channel hardware mixer, with fader attenuation at a range of -30dB to 0dB
- Dynamic processor with 5-band equalizer for the microphone, line in and line out channels, and a 3-band EQ for interpretation channels
- Other audio controls: high pass filter, mute capability, and peak indicator
- Dante parameter adjustable
- 10" TFT LCD screen for displaying status of each channel, connection status and settings
- Monitor earphone jacks with channel selector and volume control